Millsperson

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Millsperson

Please join! Feel free to talk to about anything you like. Join now and you will not regret it!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Shop Information!
Tell me a beatiful story and.. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:19 pm by andy

» Count to 3000!
Tell me a beatiful story and.. EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:33 pm by andy

» Greeting form USA
Tell me a beatiful story and.. EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:19 am by newnewlo2

» Underwater Bed and Teacup Bathtub
Tell me a beatiful story and.. EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:22 am by jayvinz52

» douglas wright is our mayor in millsberry!!!!
Tell me a beatiful story and.. EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:34 am by jayvinz52

» The new skin
Tell me a beatiful story and.. EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 5:00 pm by nstar11

» a auction for halloween items!!!
Tell me a beatiful story and.. EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 4:10 pm by Danca4412

» Click here I have a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!
Tell me a beatiful story and.. EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 9:49 am by Kawaii Mushrooms

» go to my yard sale!guyz
Tell me a beatiful story and.. EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 7:25 pm by Danca4412

Navigation

Affiliates

4 posters

Tell me a beatiful story and..

Danca4412
    Danca4412
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 472
    Job/hobbies : improving this website
    Humor : Good Admin........
    Millsperson bucks :
    Tell me a beatiful story and.. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Tell me a beatiful story and.. Right_bar_bleue

Millsberry Username : Cant say!
    Registration date : 2008-07-17

Tell me a beatiful story and.. Empty Tell me a beatiful story and..

Post by Danca4412 Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:36 am

Hey everyone! I am just holding a contest it is nothing special but if you want to enter then create your own story with your own words if i love it then 60k for you if i like it 40k if i sorta like it then 20k
    Tell me a beatiful story and.. 93971 Tania, a.k.a Danca4412 Tell me a beatiful story and.. 93971
    Baker_Hartsock

Male
    Number of posts : 78
    Job/hobbies : Factory supervisor/running, swimming, leaping tall buildings in a single bound, racing speeding loco
    Millsperson bucks :
    Tell me a beatiful story and.. Left_bar_bleue14 / 10014 / 100Tell me a beatiful story and.. Right_bar_bleue

Level : level 20
    Registration date : 2008-08-08

Tell me a beatiful story and.. Empty Princess DannyGirl and the Crooked Crocky

Post by Baker_Hartsock Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:05 pm

Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess named Dannygirl who lived in the exquisite Ivory Palace high above the beautiful villa of Mocksville. She loved flowers and was known of the people of Mocksville as a caring, sharing princess who really loved the people. One day as she ventured into Mocksville to visit her beloved people, she was kidnapped by an evil intruder only known to the people as the Crooked Crocky. The Crooked Crocky was fierce, vindictive, and extremely witty. He immediately raced away with Princess DannyGirl to his lair located in the dark swamp known as FLORIDA where he was working on his diabolical plan to take over the villa of Mocksville and raise the income taxes to 100% and make them all slaves. The people of Mocksville began to pray for someone to deliver them from the treacherous hands of the Crooked Crocky. When it seemed completely hopeless, there suddenly appeared a wiry, yet handsome, gentleman who declared he would go to the swamp in Florida and would not stop at anything until Princess DannyGirl was rescued from the Crooked Crocky. No one knew his name, nor had they seen this man before. One brave townsperson finally inquired him for his name. The handsome young man replied, "I am Prince Michael Phelps, prince of the great province of Olympia." He wore many gold medals around his neck, so many in fact that the people of Mocksville were convinced of his strength and endurance. The next day, Prince Phelps set off on his quest to bring back Princess DannyGirl. When he reached the swamp, the Crooked Crocky caught site of him and began to laugh. He mocked, "No one has ever crossed the 400 meters of my swamp kingdom. You are pathetic and have no chance of reaching me." As the Crooked Crocky turned his back and went his way, Prince Phelps put his plan into action. He entered the swamp and began the first 100 meters with a backstroke, then he switched tactics and swam another 100 meters with his ever potent butterfly stroke. He then instituted his award winning breast stroke for the next 100 meters and finished the last 100 meters in world record breaking fashion with his freestyle. Because the Crooked Crocky was so arrogant and prideful, he had not paid attention to Prince Phelps, and before he knew it, Prince Phelps hog tied him with the ribbons from his gold medals, threw him to the bottom of the swamp, and rescued Princess Dannygirl. Upon returning victoriously to Mocksville, the people celebrated the return of their Princess with the playing of the Star Spangled Banner. Prince Phelps was lifted upon the shoulders of the thankful people and was brought to King Baker_Hartsock who gave the hand of his daughter Princess DannyGirl to Prince Phelps. A great wedding was held. It was a tremendous ending to a wonderful story, and Prince Phelps and Princess DannyGirl lived happily ever after. I love you
    Danca4412
    Danca4412
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Millsperson bucks :
    Tell me a beatiful story and.. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Tell me a beatiful story and.. Right_bar_bleue

Tell me a beatiful story and.. Empty Re: Tell me a beatiful story and..

Post by Danca4412 Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:21 am

wow! beautiful! Very Happy Embarassed
    Baker_Hartsock

Male
    Job/hobbies : Factory supervisor/running, swimming, leaping tall buildings in a single bound, racing speeding loco
    Millsperson bucks :
    Tell me a beatiful story and.. Left_bar_bleue14 / 10014 / 100Tell me a beatiful story and.. Right_bar_bleue

Post by Baker_Hartsock Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:54 am

I'm glad you liked it! I'll write another story sometime later this week. See ya!

B_H king
    Danca4412
    Danca4412
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Millsperson bucks :

Post by Danca4412 Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:55 am

Beautiful story, Take your time B_H!
    Sprtygurl_021
    Sprtygurl_021

Female
    Number of posts : 71
    Job/hobbies : babysit, work at a go-kart track
    Millsperson bucks :
    Tell me a beatiful story and.. Left_bar_bleue28 / 10028 / 100Tell me a beatiful story and.. Right_bar_bleue

Level : level 19
    Registration date : 2008-08-11

Post by Sprtygurl_021 Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:46 am

ok i work at a go-kart track, and there was this kid that i really like.
    so that morning i checked my horoscope and it said something about finding someone you love who will love you back and guess what i did.

so i asked him to come over to me and i just said , i dont really know how to say this but will you go out with me, and he said yes. i was soo happy, then when he placed 3rd in his race he made me get in his picture with him, which was soo sweet.

after that we got together and he had his arm around my shoulder and we had my friend take a picture of us under the moon and then we put it as his wallpaper and now we are truly in love.

by the way this is a true story and it happened on saturday, he actually just called my house, yay me

hope you like
    Danca4412
    Danca4412
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Millsperson bucks :

Post by Danca4412 Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:50 am

lol! love story i like it when there is more i will announce the ones that got a good story
    Danca4412
    Danca4412
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Millsperson bucks :

Post by Danca4412 Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:52 am

lol! love story i like it when there is more i will announce the ones that got a good story
    Sprtygurl_021
    Sprtygurl_021

Female
    Millsperson bucks :
    Tell me a beatiful story and.. Left_bar_bleue28 / 10028 / 100Tell me a beatiful story and.. Right_bar_bleue

Post by Sprtygurl_021 Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:54 am

thanks
    Baker_Hartsock

Male
    Millsperson bucks :

Post by Baker_Hartsock Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:08 am

Sprtygurl,

Congratulations on your new boyfriend. You are bold! Great story!!!!!!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Tell me a beatiful story and.. 524895 Tell me a beatiful story and.. 524895 Tell me a beatiful story and.. 524895 Tell me a beatiful story and.. 524895
    smiles

Number of posts : 5
    Millsperson bucks :
    Tell me a beatiful story and.. Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Tell me a beatiful story and.. Right_bar_bleue

Level : level 3
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

Post by smiles Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:47 am

The day

It was a Wednesday night, and I was sitting on the porch when I saw a shooting star fly across the sky like a cool summer breeze gently touching the tip of your finger nail then continuing its journey throughout the rest world of the colossal world. It was on that particular day that I had had a huge argument with my best friend Alexis, we had been friends for years and that was the first time we had ever had an argument. After it happened, a rush of guiltiness and regret hit me like and arrow piercing it sharp razor firmly into my heart. The fight was silly and stupid. It was only over the fact that she accidentally spilt blackcurrant juice over my top, and the blackcurrant juice stained. I was the idiotic one who took it to the next level; I was the one who made the stupid wish which changed my life. Well, I guess by now you’re interested to know about the star, so back to that. The star suddenly slowed down, and began to become more and more nearer to me. Until it finally stopped in the soft palm of my hand. It whispered to me “wish, wish, wish. Do it, it will make you happy”. I was foolish and listened, didn’t consult anyone, and didn’t think. All I did was wish, wish, and wish. I wished that I could get rid of that life and start a new one as a celebrity, be famous, my name-Natasha Parks known from all over the world, cameras flashes wherever I go, and the celebrity I wished to be was Vanessa Anne Hudgens- not super rich but well-known celebrity worldwide. To be honest I only chose her because of her amazing boyfriend- Zac Efron. Amazing wouldn’t sum it up, he is a dream boy and I know he will stay one. As I said those 7 words (I wish to be Vanessa Anne Hudgens) I made my life change for the worse. I Saw a purple door leading to nowhere, and slowly walked up to it. With deep thoughts perching on top of my mind, I entered through and came out with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, a slim figure and designer dress. I was Vanessa Anne Hudgens! I looked absolutely amazing! And now I really felt the best I had ever felt….

This was unbelievable, really. Zac slowly came over and said to me, " There is something different about you, are you okay?"

I replied, "Yeah, you're not going to believe me, but I'm not who you think I am, I'm not Vanessa, I'm,"

"Oh hold that thought, got a call,"
    "Hey, my main man, yeah, mmm,okay, gotcha, bye," said Zac

"Okay, you wont believe me but, my name is Miley and I live in a small town, I wished upon a star, and this is where it got me..." I whispered...

"I have proof, here," I said as I gave him a picture.
    "What!"

....To Be Continued....
    Sprtygurl_021
    Sprtygurl_021

Female
    Millsperson bucks :

Post by Sprtygurl_021 Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:24 pm

thanks
    Danca4412
    Danca4412
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Millsperson bucks :

Post by Danca4412 Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:40 pm

smiles wrote:The day

It was a Wednesday night, and I was sitting on the porch when I saw a shooting star fly across the sky like a cool summer breeze gently touching the tip of your finger nail then continuing its journey throughout the rest world of the colossal world. It was on that particular day that I had had a huge argument with my best friend Alexis, we had been friends for years and that was the first time we had ever had an argument. After it happened, a rush of guiltiness and regret hit me like and arrow piercing it sharp razor firmly into my heart. The fight was silly and stupid. It was only over the fact that she accidentally spilt blackcurrant juice over my top, and the blackcurrant juice stained. I was the idiotic one who took it to the next level; I was the one who made the stupid wish which changed my life. Well, I guess by now you’re interested to know about the star, so back to that. The star suddenly slowed down, and began to become more and more nearer to me. Until it finally stopped in the soft palm of my hand. It whispered to me “wish, wish, wish. Do it, it will make you happy”. I was foolish and listened, didn’t consult anyone, and didn’t think. All I did was wish, wish, and wish. I wished that I could get rid of that life and start a new one as a celebrity, be famous, my name-Natasha Parks known from all over the world, cameras flashes wherever I go, and the celebrity I wished to be was Vanessa Anne Hudgens- not super rich but well-known celebrity worldwide. To be honest I only chose her because of her amazing boyfriend- Zac Efron. Amazing wouldn’t sum it up, he is a dream boy and I know he will stay one. As I said those 7 words (I wish to be Vanessa Anne Hudgens) I made my life change for the worse. I Saw a purple door leading to nowhere, and slowly walked up to it. With deep thoughts perching on top of my mind, I entered through and came out with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, a slim figure and designer dress. I was Vanessa Anne Hudgens! I looked absolutely amazing! And now I really felt the best I had ever felt….

This was unbelievable, really. Zac slowly came over and said to me, " There is something different about you, are you okay?"

I replied, "Yeah, you're not going to believe me, but I'm not who you think I am, I'm not Vanessa, I'm,"

"Oh hold that thought, got a call,"
    "Hey, my main man, yeah, mmm,okay, gotcha, bye," said Zac

"Okay, you wont believe me but, my name is Miley and I live in a small town, I wished upon a star, and this is where it got me..." I whispered...

"I have proof, here," I said as I gave him a picture.
    "What!"

....To Be Continued....
    wow I want to hear the next part!
    Baker_Hartsock

Male
    Millsperson bucks :

Post by Baker_Hartsock Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:02 pm

Smiles,

You're killing me. I have to wait, and I struggle with patience. I can't wait to read the end. Please hurry! Thank you!

B_H Crying or Very sad
    Danca4412
    Danca4412
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Millsperson bucks :

Post by Danca4412 Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:03 am

It is a beautiful story, maybe she just have to take her time
    Baker_Hartsock

Male
    Millsperson bucks :

Post by Baker_Hartsock Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:26 am

This is true. I will have to exercise some patience. I just can't wait to hear the end. Wink
    Danca4412
    Danca4412
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Millsperson bucks :

Post by Danca4412 Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:24 pm

A love story!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:24 pm